One of the best known home remedies for mild or moderate toothache is cloves. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anesthetic properties that will help in reducing toothache to a considerable amount.
- If you feel slight pain in your tooth, just dip a cotton wool in clove oil and apply it directly on the affected tooth.
- You can also mix clove oil in a glass of water and rinse your mouth with this solution.
- Grind few cloves to make it a fine powder and then mix it with some cooking oil and apply it directly to infected tooth to get relief from toothache.
# Tea Tree Oil
- Dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and apply it to the affected area in your mouth.
- You can also rinse your mouth with lukewarm salt water mixed with a few drops of tea tree oil for instant results.
# Apple Cider Vinegar
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it to the affected area in your mouth and hold it there for a few minutes to get instant relief.
Asafetida is also well known home remedy to treat dental problems.
- Powder a pinch of asafetida and mix it with one or two tablespoons of lemon juice. Warm this mixture slightly.
- Apply this mixture to the affected tooth with the help of cotton ball to get instant relief.
- Fry asafetida with clarified butter and apply it to the affected area to get instant relief from pain.
Garlic is an age old remedy for toothaches and pains. It has antibiotic properties and will help in reducing the speed of the effect of bacteria on the body.
- Crush three to four cloves of garlic and add rock salt powder to it.
- Apply this mixture on the affected tooth to reduce pain.
- You can also use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.
- Chewing two cloves of garlic every day will also help in reducing the tooth ache.
# Ice Cubes
Ice cubes will help in instantly reducing toothaches.
- Place an ice cube in a plastic bag and wrap a thin cotton cloth over it.
- Now, apply this ice pack over the cheek in the area where you feel a tooth ache to numb the nerves. Keep this on for a few minutes.
- You can also place ice directly on the affected tooth to ease pain.
Onions are well known for its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties and hence will be effective in reducing toothaches.
- As soon as you sense toothache, just start chewing a raw onion for a few minutes so that its juices react with affected tooth to provide relief from pain.
- You can also place the raw onion on the affected tooth for a few minutes to reduce pain.
# Bay Berry Bark
- Powder the bayberry bark and mix it vinegar to make a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture to the area in your mouth where you feel pain.
- Leave it there for some time and then gargle with plain water. This will instantly reduce pain or inflammation in the affected area.
# Salt Water
An effective treatment for toothache is salt water.
- Rinse your mouth with a glass of warm water mixed with one teaspoon of salt to get instant relief from pain.
- The salt solution will extract fluid from the tissue and reduce the swelling of the nerves in your mouth. This will help in reducing pain.
# Guava Leaves
If you are suffering from toothache, then you can try out fresh guava leaves as a remedy for toothache.
- If you sense mild toothache, just chew one or two leaves of fresh guava leaves till the juice of the leaves starts to work on the affected tooth.
- You can also add two to three guava leaves in a glass of water and boil this water.
- As soon as the boiled water becomes warm you can gargle this water as a mouthwash by adding a teaspoon of salt to this water. This will help in instantly reducing toothache.
# Wheatgrass Juice
Wheatgrass juice is well known for its antibacterial properties and hence will be effective for toothaches.
- Extract the juice of the wheatgrass and use this juice as a mouthwash two to three times a day to reduce toothache.
- For instant results, you can chew on the wheatgrass and allow the juices to react with the affected tooth.
- It will remove toxins from the gums and will also prevent bacteria growth inside the mouth.
# Salt And Pepper
- Take equal quantities of black pepper powder and salt and mix them to make a smooth paste by adding a few drops of water.
- Apply this paste directly to the affected area and allow it to sit on the tooth for sometime.
- Repeat this process two times a day for a few days to get relief from pain.
# Willow Tree Wig
- Get hold of a twig of a willow tree and chew on this twig.
- Chew it until it makes a paste in your mouth.
- Use this paste over the sore tooth in your mouth and you will get immediate relief from toothache.
- Powder cinnamon fine and add half teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a few drops of water to make it a tight paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of the tooth and leave it there for a few minutes. Now gargle your mouth with warm salt water to get rid of toothache instantly.
- Rinse your mouth with whiskey or scotch or brandy or vodka. It will help in reducing tooth ache.
- You can also think of using a strong mouthwash with high percentage of alcohol to reduce gum pains.
Are you suffering from mild to moderate toothache? Do you see some swelling to develop in your mouth area? If so, then all you need to do is to try out a few of these home remedies to get rid of toothache and inflammations.
Morning is the best time to influence one’s digestion system process. Digestion system is the rate of smoldering of sugar and arrival of vitality. The rate at which the vitality gave by the nourishment in our framework is spent is dictated by our metabolic rate. On the off chance that the metabolic rate is languid it prompts aggregation of fats and sugars in the framework which thus prompts weight pick up. In the event that you have a high metabolic rate, you will have the capacity to smolder off calories quicker and have the capacity to avoid the additional weight. Metabolic rate is impacted by various components, for example, hereditary qualities, weight and age. Despite the fact that these components are out of our control, there are numerous ways we can impact our digestion system levels. The right decisions will prompt the digestion system rate starting up or failing down. On the off chance that you are focusing on weight reduction, there are sure oversights which you may make bringing about backing off of the digestion system rate.
# Not Exercising
Research has shown that one keeps burning calories even after 24 hours after workout, especially when one does resistance training form of exercises. Research also has proven that exercising in the morning leads to more calories being brunt than exercising at any other time of the day. Thus, if you wish to get an effective exercise without going at it for hours, plan a short and quick workout early in the morning. You could get up and go for a run or a walk as suits your physical activity need and preference. When you do high intensity cardio interval training you challenge the fat burning genes more. As a result, the post workout calorie burn is much more. Doing cardio vascular exercises early in the morning on an empty stomach will prove most effective in reducing fat and weight.
# Not Doing Resistance Training
Most people think that resistance training is not for them. They feel that cardio vascular exercises are enough to keep them fit. While that is true in most regard, if you wish to develop lean muscles and want to keep the fat burning process going even after you have stopped exercising. It would be wiser to start doing strength training. Strength training involves working with weights but one can even do other forms of resistance training such as high intensity interval training. That leads to similar effects as weight lifting exercises. These kinds of exercises work on the muscle groups and lead to wear and tear. As the muscles start to recover and rebuild themselves, they burn the fat cells in order to get energy. During the time when you rest, the muscles are repairing themselves and burning calories at the same time. Thus, a metabolism boosting workout even for ten minutes included in one’s morning exercise routine will keep the calories burning through the day.
# Eating Too Late
This is a mistake that many people make. Most people do not have time to have breakfast when they rushing off to work or to drop the kids off to school. However, it has been seen that skipping breakfast can be worse for your health. It makes the metabolism rate slow down for the day. As the body is not provided adequate amount of food, the brain signals to the body to conserve energy. Accordingly the fats are stored up instead of getting burnt off. It is imperative that one eats within an hour of waking up. That sparks off the metabolic process called thermogenesis. This turns the food that is eaten into energy. That also makes it ideal to opt for high protein and even calorie laden food items during breakfast rather having it for lunch or dinner. If you feel like having a donut after having an omelet of egg whites, you might as well pack it in with an early breakfast so that you will burn it off during the day.
These are some of the great ways one can boost their metabolism. If you are not doing these activities, you are missing out on stepping up your metabolic rate.
Is weight gain weighing you down? Does it not seem to help no matter what measures you take? You need to understand the natural processes within your body with respect to fat burning. The kind of food that helps to burn fat, increase the metabolic rate more need to be known in order to affect weight loss. Again, eating the right food at the right time as well as doing the right amount of physical activity will keep the metabolism active. Even if you are born with a sluggish metabolism, you could do many things to step it up and make it work to your advantage in order to help you lose the fat and keep off the extra weight.
Whether you are at your optimal weight or endeavoring to achieve your weight objective is it just an issue of blazing a bigger number of calories than you take in? The answer, I propose, is no! General body wellbeing change and additionally weight increase or misfortune must be figured into the condition or you could set out toward issues. Right nourishment can lessen the danger of a miriad of wellbeing related issues, the most terrifying of which are without a doubt coronary illness and tumor. Appropriate sustenance, in any case, involves eating a wide range of nourishments, checking your utilization of some sustenance and drink things, and tallying calories. Great eating methodologies offer adjusted nourishment that lessens cholesterol, circulatory strain, and assists with weight control.
To function properly, your body must have the correct combination of nutrients :
Carbohydrates. They are the primary source of ammunition in your diet. The body uses carbohydrates to build glucose which can be used immediately or stored in your body for later. Too much glucose, however, is stored as fat. There are two types of carbohydrates – simple and complex. Sugars are simple carbohydrates. Starches and fibers are complex carbohydrates.
Proteins. Proteins help your body build and maintain muscles and other tissues. They also function in the creation of hormones. Like carbohydrates, excess protein is stored as fat.
Animal and vegetable are the two major types of proteins. Too much animal protein can cause high cholesterol, as it is high in saturated fat.
Fat. Strange as it may seem; fat is another nutrient your body requires. It comes in both saturated and unsaturated forms. Saturated fat puts you at risk of health problems. Unsaturated fat is healthy, but if it goes through any type of refinement process, it can become saturated fat.
Vitamins. These are also required nutrients. Different vitamins perform different tasks within the body. They can work with the metabolism to help with energy levels for any task you can think of that you need your body to perform. It has also been noted that certain vitamins can prevent disease.
For example, vitamins A, C, and E, also called antioxidants, can assist with the prevention of coronary artery disease by keeping build up from occurring on artery walls. Vitamin B-1 is needed for digestion and proper nervous system function. Vitamin B-2 is needed for normal cell growth. Vitamin B-3 helps to detoxify your body. Folic acid assists with production of red blood cells. Vitamin D assists with the absorption of calcium. Vitamin K helps your blood clot.
Minerals and trace elements. These are another nutrient your body requires. Both are used in many different body processes. Minerals like chlorine help make your digestive juices. Phosphorus helps build strong bones. Both can be found in the foods we consume, but with a trace element, your body just needs a tiny amount. Salt is one final nutrient your body requires. You should not consume more than 2400 milligrams per day, though, as it might raise your blood pressure.
You should follow several guidelines to create a well balanced, nutritional diet. First, try to consume two and one half cups of vegetables and two cups of fruit each day. When making your selections for each day, be sure to choose a good variety. A good rough guide is to eat as many different colors as possible, this will help you to select from all five vegetable subgroups at least four times per week.
You should eat at least three ounces of whole grain products each day. At least half of your grain intake should be whole grain based. Milk should also be part of a healthy diet. Consume at least forty-eight ounces of low fat milk or milk products on a daily basis. Your total fat intake should only be between ten and thirty percent of your calories. Most of the fats you consume should be in the form of unsaturated fats, as saturated fats can do much to damage your health. Meat, poultry, dry beans, and milk or milk products should all be lean, low-fat, or fat-free. Less than ten percent of your calories should come from saturated fats, and you should always try to avoid trans-fatty acid.
Fiber-rich fruits, vegetables and whole grains should be a regular part of your diet as should potassium rich foods. Alcoholic beverages should only be consumed in moderation.
A standout amongst the most widely recognized issues that a huge number of mothers face each night is bed wetting of their children. This is an exceptionally regular issue that is found in youthful children and this issue will begin from the newborn child arrange and can even last up to the youngster years of the kid. There are likewise instances of more established individuals experiencing bed wetting issues. Yet, it is for the most part the kids who experience the ill effects of bed wetting and it is extremely hard to recognize what causes bed wetting and why it stops after some time. It is thought to be a characteristic procedure in the child’s advancement and you have to attempt to make the child dispose of the issue from the get-go in his or her adolescence days. Bed wetting is not an indication of a huge therapeutic condition or one that is identified with feelings.
Give your child a bar of cinnamon and ask him or her to chew the bark daily. It is one of the best and easiest home remedies for bed wetting. You can also mix the cinnamon powder with sugar and dust it on to your regular morning bread toast and give it to your child as a breakfast dish.
# Cranberry Juice
It is said that cranberry juice is very good to treat urinary tract infection and hence this juice will be very effective in reducing bed wetting problems in children. Give a glass of fresh cranberry juice to your child an hour before he or she goes to bed. You need to repeat this process daily for a few months to see effective results for bed wetting problems.
# Intake Of Fluids
It is better to totally cut down on the intake of fluids two to three hours before the child goes to bed. Also try to develop the habit of asking your child to go to urinate just before going to bed. If you are sleeping with your child, you can wake your child in the middle of the night and ask him or her to go and urinate. By doing this regularly, you can reduce the bed wetting of your child.
In India, people give a mixture of jaggery, black sesame seeds and celery seeds to their children in a cup of milk to reduce bed wetting. This is normally given to the child everyday morning during winter time and this mixture has the qualities of heating up the body. This will prevent your child from urinating in sleep.
# Deworming The Child
A worm infection could be the symptom that triggers bed wetting in a child. You can do it the Ayurvedic way by first giving the child about 20 grams of jaggery in the morning This can be followed by giving the child half a teaspoon of celery seeds mixed with a pinch of rock salt. This natural medication needs to be repeated every week for four weeks to see visible results.
# Herbal Tea
Mixing oak bark, barberry and horsetail in small amounts in a pan of boiling water and boil this pan for about two hours at low speed. You can give this prepared herbal tea to your child two times a day and once cup of this tea about an hour before he or she goes to bed. Consuming this herbal tea on a regular basis will reduce the bed wetting problems in your child significantly.
One of the best home remedies for bed wetting is giving your child honey on a daily basis. Honey is a natural sugar that can treat the bed wetting problem in your child. Also, as it is a natural sugar you will not have any difficulty in feeding your child with honey. You can also add two teaspoons of honey in a glass of milk and giving it to your child during breakfast.
# Gooseberry Extract
You can also give your child a mixture of one teaspoon of gooseberry juice and a pinch of black pepper powder mixture This is one of the very popular natural another natural home remedies for bed wetting that is practiced by most mothers in rural India. You need to give this mixture to your child every night before going to bed.
# Mustard Powder
It is seen that mustard powder is a very good remedy for bed wetting problems. Mix about half a teaspoon of dry mustard powder in a glass of warm milk. Give this glass of milk to your child an hour before he or she goes to sleep. Mustard seeds have natural properties to treat urinary diseases. You can also give your child a fistful of small mustard seeds to chew on during daytime. This will help in reducing bed wetting problems.
Bananas are a good source of energy and can bind your stomach together. You can give your child two to three bananas daily. It would be ideal to give one banana during breakfast and one banana before the child goes to sleep. It helps in reducing bed wetting in children. Make sure that you do not give the child over ripe bananas.
# Raisins And Walnuts
Consuming two teaspoons of walnuts and one teaspoon of raisins every night before going to bed will help your child to reduce the bed wetting problems. Prolonged consumption of walnuts and raisins will produce very effective results.
# Apple Cider Vinegar
Another natural home remedy that you can think of to treat bed wetting is apple cider vinegar. Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and give it to your child with every meal. The acid levels in the stomach will greatly reduce and the urge to urinate regularly will be greatly reduced.
# Say No To Spicy Foods
Eating spicy foods especially for dinner will make the child drink a lot of water. This will surely lead to bed wetting problems. Hence, it is advisable not to give spicy foods to children with bed wetting problems or symptoms.
# Avoid Caffeine
Caffeine has diuretic properties which will increase the tendency to urinate. It is better to avoid giving your child coffee as well as drinks like colas, energy drinks, tea and coffee that contain caffeine. It is advisable to not give caffeine rich foods to children in the evenings and for dinner.
So, are you looking for home remedies for bed wetting problems that your child suffers? Is your child losing good sleep time due to bed wetting problems? Then, you can take a look at the home remedies that will help in reducing bed wetting problems effectively and easily.
The primary treatment for low blood sugar is consuming sugar based carbohydrate. They get digested easily and enter the bloodstream quickly. This will help to bring the sugar content in blood to the normal level.
• Eat 15 grams of sugar when the warning signs of low blood sugar appear.
• Eating candies or raisins can also help to restore the blood sugar level quickly.
• Chocolates and cookies will take more time to digest and will not correct blood sugar as efficiently as sugar.
Honey contains natural sugar which is easily digested and absorbed into the blood. This will restore the normal blood sugar level.
• Consume 1 tablespoon of honey or jam when the symptoms start appearing.
Tomatoes will help to keep the blood sugar at normal levels.
• Eat 4-5 tomatoes every day, if you want to avoid low blood sugar.
# Licorice Roots
Licorice root when consumes raises the blood sugar level without increasing the insulin production.
• Mix one teaspoon of licorice root powder and mix it with one glass of warm water
• Drink this mix twice daily to keep the sugar level normal.
# Dandelion Roots
Dandelion controls low blood sugar as it supports the working of pancreas and liver. The pancreas is the organ which produces insulin in your body.
• Consume dandelion roots in any form
# Avoid Artificial Sugars
Most of the artificial sugars are chlorinated sugars which do not contain calories. Avoid Sorbitol, Aspartame high fructose corn syrup etc.
• It is better to use sugar in lower quantity than using these artificial sweeteners, which reduces the blood sugar.
• You can replace the sugar with natural local honey for effective management of sugar levels.
# Avoid Alcohol
Excessive alcohol consumption can disrupt the sugar balance of the body.
• Avoid consumption of alcohol if you are diabetic and are prone to hypoglycemia.
# Cashew And Honey
Cashew and honey contains natural sugars which help to prevent low blood sugar.
• Mix 2 teaspoons of powdered cashew and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of water.
• Drink this mixture every night before going to bed.
• This will avoid nocturnal hypoglycemia or low blood sugar at night.
# Protein Rich Breakfast
It is better to include more protein than carbohydrate during breakfast. Proteins are digested slowly and releases sugar slowly into the blood stream. This will help to maintain the blood sugar level.
• Avoid cereals, muffins and juices etc for breakfast.
• Consume egg, skimmed milk, cheese, avocados, chicken, beef, pulses, which are rich in proteins.
# Eat Every Few Hours
Instead of having large meals three times a day, eat small quantities of food every few hours. This will help to keep the normal level of sugar in blood.
• Eat nuts, seeds or fruits as your snack.
Magnesium helps to maintain the blood sugar level. So, include more magnesium rich food in the diet.
• Eat more spinach, nuts, fish or avocados to increase your daily supply of magnesium.
# Moderate Exercise
Exercises are necessary to control the blood sugar level. Avoid strenuous physical activity.
• Walking for 20 minutes at moderate speed will be helpful to maintain normal blood sugar level.
# Avoid Caffeine Intake
Studies have found that caffeine interferes with glucose metabolism so, avoid caffeine intake to avoid lowering of blood sugar level.
• Restrict your coffee intake to just one cup a day.
• Avoid other caffeinated drinks.
# Restrict Refined Food
Refined food item such as white bread, pastas, noodles, polished rice, etc can cause imbalance of blood sugar level, which will make you to increase the dose of your insulin injection which will result in low blood sugar.
• Consume brown rice, whole wheat or whole grain breads which will release sugar slowly into the blood.
# Eat Healthy And Fibrous Food
• Consume foods that are rich in antioxidants, fibers, iron and vitamin B, if you want to control low blood sugar problems.
It is necessary to check your blood sugar regularly, if you are opting for home remedies to control low blood sugar level. If you feel that you are not able to control the blood sugar levels effectively and they are going for a roller coaster ride then, do not hesitate to consult a doctor.
Are you suffering from mild or moderate fluctuation of blood sugar level? Are you experiencing low blood sugar levels at night? Do you want to know some effective home remedies to control low blood sugar condition? Try any of the above given methods and find out the most suitable remedy for your body. Each home remedy will affect each person in a different way. Only through trial and error, you will be able to decide which the most suitable one for your need is.
# Fruits To Avoid
It is important for you to avoid certain fruits in our diet or take them in moderation, in order to improve the production of thyroid hormones in your body.
# Avoid Goitrogenic Foods
It would be ideal for you to stop cooking and eating goitrogenic foods to prevent hypothyroidism. Some of the most common goitrogenic foods are:
• Mustard and mustard greens
• Cabbage and Cauliflower
• Cassava root
• Canola Oil
• Bamboo shoots
# Artificial Sweeteners
• The artificial sweetener contains aspartame which can cause autoimmune disorders in people and hence should be avoided by hypothyroid patients.
• It is known to cause thyroid inflammation and will also start the production of thyroid autoantibody.
• It is better to completely avoid artificial sweeteners to increase the production of thyroid hormones in your body.
# Avoid Starchy Foods
It is important for you to avoid foods that are rich in starches and refined sugars as they tend to increase your weight and will also prevent the production of thyroid hormones to some extent. You will not be able to lose weight even if you are doing some exercise routines.
• White bread
• Cakes and pastries
• Refined sugar
• Baked potatoes
# Iodine Rich Foods
It would be ideal for you to avoid iodine rich foods when you suffer from hypothyroidism unless your doctor suggests you to go for iodine foods and supplements.
• Iodine foods and supplements must only be taken by you if you suffer from hypothyroidism due to lack of iodine in your body.
• This is a rare phenomenon as eating too much of the iodine will result in hypothyroidism.
# Avoid Soy Foods And Products
Soy is a very popular food in the food market and soybean oil is used to make a lot of precooked and processed foods these days.
• It is ideal for you to avoid processed foods and premade foods prepared in soy oil as it has the tendency to affect the production of thyroid hormones in your body.
• It is also advisable for you to avoid chocolates and energy bars as it contains soy lecithin and will prevent production of thyroid hormones.
• Also do not include soy sauce in your daily food intake.
# Gluten Foods
Gluten foods and products will tend to trigger autoimmune responses in sensitive people and hence will hinder in the production of thyroid hormones in the body.
• It is ideal for you to reduce the consumption or even stop consuming veggies like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts to reduce the impact of hypothyroidism in your body.
• It is better to avoid all the processed foods as it contains gluten in some form or the other.
• Some of the gluten rich foods like barley, wheat and rye also needs to be taken in moderation or should be avoided.
# Other Important Foods To Avoid
The following list of foods is a sure no–no if you are suffering from hypothyroidism. These foods must be completely avoided so that you do not increase the hypothyroidism and also is best to prevent the recurrence of hypothyroidism symptoms.
• Mustard greens and mustard
# Avoid Junk Foods
It is better to avoid all junk and fully processed foods as they tend to easily add more weight in the human body and will also reduce the production of thyroid hormones. Some of the foods to avoid are:
• White flour foods like breads, buns and cakes
• Calorie rich foods like cheese, butter, ice creams and red meat
# Avoid Tobacco And Alcohol
If you are suffering from hypothyroidism, then it is very important for you to seek doctor’s advice on consuming alcohol.
• It is better to avoid smoking when you are suffering from hypothyroidism as it tends to decrease the production of thyroid hormones.
• Doctors also suggest that you should completely cut down or take in moderation caffeinated drinks and alcohol depending upon the amount of hypothyroidism.
When one lives in the tropical nations, they know about the long and damp summers that torque the body of all dampness content. Not everybody can escape being under the blasting sun as they must be outside for work. When one is depleted and feeling got dried out, they regularly miss out on their body liquids. With a specific end goal to extinguish their thirst and recharge the crucial dampness substance of their body, sugarcane juice is one of the best safeguards to select in the mid year. Not just is the sugar stick juice rich in normal sweetness, it offers one various medical advantages. There is no fake sugar included and the regular sugar content in the juice gives one the moment vitality that they have to feel renewed and great to go. The grungy type of sugar that it contains makes it useful for all not at all like the sugar or sweetened cool beverages and other packaged drinks. The advantages of this juice are a few which are explained beneath.
The cultivation of sugar cane is an age old practice and it originated in New Guinea 10,000 years back. After that it started being cultivated in many countries and predominantly in India. The Moors picked up the trade secret of processing sugar from sugar cane from Indians. Sugar production thus started being done in Spain and other countries in Europe. Different countries started producing sugar in different forms, color and granules as well as in terms of molasses content. Today, with the focus coming back on natural and unrefined forms of sugar, sugarcane juice is being highlighted more than the processed sugar.
# Benefits Of Sugarcane Juice
Sugarcane is an important member of the grass family. It consists of sucrose and has several nutrients included in it which aids in maintaining good health. Many of the benefits are not known by people:
~ Sugarcane juice not only helps to add on healthy form of sugar in the bloodstream, it contains vitamins and minerals that can protect the system from flu, freezing and sore throat
~ Those who suffer from fever and have loss of protein from the system, they will find that consumption of sugarcane juice leads to supplementing the body with necessary protein. The body temperature is brought down and one can recuperate faster
~ Those who suffer from jaundice are provided sugarcane juice to recuperate faster
~ Digestion is assisted as well as constipation due to the high level of potassium content
~ Wound healing properties are enhanced and so is the immune system with regular intake of sugarcane juice.
~ Sugarcane juice is one fruit juice that has a high level of natural sweetness. One does not have to add on additional sugar to it. Those who are diabetic can enjoy such a juice without worrying about the blood sugar complications
~ When one is suffering from acute dehydration, it is recommended that one drinks this juice as it helps to boost the blood sugar levels as well as removes fatigue.
On the off chance that you have the propensity for smoking, the central way that one can help themselves is to abandon smoking. Keeping on smoking and seeing different approaches to diminish the dangers of lung growth is an irresolute methodology. Smoking is known not the lungs as well as cause other related issues. By expanding the levels of poison in the circulatory system, you bargain your resistant framework extraordinarily. A wide range of illnesses go up against a graver appearance when one keeps on smoking. The accompanying strides can be gone for broke of lunch tumor in smokers.
# Do Not Smoke
- Do Not Take Up The Habit – The main step towards reducing the risk of developing lung cancer is to stop smoking. Tobacco use is attributed as the major cause of lung cancer in people afflicted with such a disease across the world. It has been seen that in US alone eighty percent women and ninety percent men have smoked for which they have contracted lung cancer and finally died in the process. Thus, the main step towards reducing the risk of cancer is to not take up such a habit.
- Quit The Habit – If you are a smoker, you need to quit the habit which will help to lower the risk of lung cancer. You could try electronic cigarettes to reduce your tenacity to smoke. One should remember that, even if you quit, you need to take steps towards a healthy diet and lifestyle in order to reduce the chances of contracting such a disease.
- Seek Help – If you are a smoker and are unable to give up the habit, you need to lower the risk of lung cancer by seeking help. There are support groups where one can join to discuss their problems of not being able to quit. Such support groups allow one to express their feelings and be able to come to terms with their situation. One could also seek counseling and support to quit smoking.
# Reduce Exposure To Second Hand Smoke
It is said that passive smoking is as bad as being exposed to smoke first hand. Thus, one needs to find ways to reduce chances of inhaling second hand smoke at home or in workplaces.
- Make your home smoke free – if you live with other members who smoke, try and discourage them from smoking. Even if they cannot give up the habit, they should be asked to smoke outside the close spaces where the air gets polluted easily.
- Ensure that your workplace does not make you a passive smoker – you have every right to a smoke free space in your workplace. If others are smoking close to your office workstation and subjecting you to second hand smoke, you can speak up and voice your complaint.
- Use public transport that does not allow smoking. Nowadays most public transport systems, public waiting areas do not allow people to smoke openly. One can always speak up if others are found smoking.
# Reduce Exposure To Dangerous Fumes
Lung cancer can be caused not only by being exposed to tobacco fumes or smoke but also by exposure to other forms of toxic fumes and pollutants.
# Reduce Use Of Chemical Household Cleaners
We do not realize that many of our actions involve working with chemicals that release fumes which can be toxic to our lungs. When you are using household cleaners, it is best to resort to herbal or non toxic household cleaning agents. These will not release harmful fumes which can affect the lungs and increase the chances of lung cancer.
# Workplace Dangers
Do you work in a factory where you are subjected to inhaling dangerous fumes? If so, find out the norms of workplace safety rules and whether your office is abiding by them. Seek medical help if you have been exposed to an unhealthy level of such toxic fumes. Consider changing such a workplace if the risks are great.
# Living Areas
Do you live in an industrial setting? Do you have plants and factories next to you which emit fumes all day? Such pollutants in the air will affect the residents nearby. Find out more about the factories located close to your home and whether you are at risk of contracting lung diseases like lung cancer due to constant exposure to such polluted air. You might need to consider moving t a safer and greener par of town in order to reduce such risks to your health.
If you are looking to relive yourself of the excess gas that has accumulated in your stomach, you can take help of these remedies mentioned below.
# Lie Down
If you are feeling discomfort in the stomach due to gas having accumulated you need to :
• Lie down keeping the head elevated
• Rest in such a position for some time till the discomfort has reduced
# Consumption Of Fruits
If vegetables are leading to gas build up in your system you could take up certain fruits that will help to reduce the gas :
• Drink lemon juice or other citrus fruits
• Consume papaya which will help to reduce the feeling of bloatedness
# Increase Exercises
It is important to do exercises in order to avoid the frequent buildup of excess gas:
• One should exercise for thirty minutes every day
• One needs to be more active physically
# Using Baking Soda
If one has gas in their stomach they can use baking soda in the following manner :
• Add a spoonful of baking soda to a cup of hot water
• Consume it to aid digestion
# Add Mustard To The Food
It would help to use the simple ingredient in one’s cooking :
• Mustard is said to help relieve gas symptoms
• It can be used as an ingredient in many dishes and helps to keep or prevent gas from building up
# Use Of Indian Spices
If one used Indian spices in their cooking they are known to have beneficial properties that aid digestion :
# Increase The Intake Of Hot Fluids
When one increase hot fluids that will help the gas to pass out of the system :
• Hot beverages like tea or coffee will help to move the gas along
• It is best to opt for herbal tea that aids the digestion process
# Increase Intake Of Ginger
If you are suffering from indigestion and gas problem you could :
• Increase the intake of ginger by adding it to your food
• Chew the ginger root and allow the juices to take effect
# Increase Fluid Intake
When gas develops in the stomach it signifies poor digestion :
• When fluids are drank in plenty, it helps to move the undigested food from the colon and out from the system
• When one consumes fiber rich food they need to drink enough water to prevent the undigested food particles from accumulating in the colon and causing gas
# Reduce The Consumption Of Carbonated Drinks
When one consumes carbonated drinks it leads to :
• Increase in discomfort as the gas accumulation increases
• Pain in the chest will increase if one intakes such beverages
# Position To Take Up To Reduce Gas
There are some positions that are helpful to eliminate gas from the system:
• One needs to kneel on the head and keep their buttocks in the air. When one is in such a position with the head facing down they allow the gas to pass out of the system
• One can lie down and press their legs against the stomach. At the same time, one needs to breathe in and try and force the gas out while breathing out
• When one is trying to push the gas out of their abdomen they need to ensure that the stomach is empty
# Helpful Positions When Lying Down
There are certain positions that are recommended when one suffers from frequent gas attacks. There are many women who suffer from such bloatedness during pregnancy and it helps to :
• Lie down on one’s side
• Keep the head elevated as compared to the legs
In order to function admirably and to demonstrate great at studies or at work, one needs to show great memory power. In the event that you have a solid memory it mirrors a sound cerebrum. You may be an understudy who is contemplating for the last, most decisive tests or you may be a working proficient. In all such cases, memory is the one thing to rely on upon with a specific end goal to do well and to stay sharp. Once more, for the individuals who are maturing, they have to discover approaches to protect and additionally upgrade their dim matter as they age. There are numerous things that should be possible with a specific end goal to enhance one’s mental execution including memory.
# Keeping Stress At Bay
Stress is one of the worst enemies of the brain. If you do check on your stress levels, chronic stress will destroy brain cells and the region where new memories take place and where old ones are retrieved.
- Try Meditation – meditation is known to boost the powers of the brain as well as to bust stress. One can help to alleviate depression, anxiety, stress and other related problems by taking up meditation.
- Find Ways To Relax – even if you have a stressful and demanding schedule at work or family life, take time out to relax, unwind, pamper yourself in order to feel good and relax. You could take some time to watch light comedies on television, see a movie and do others things you like.
- Be Amongst Friends – even if you have a stressful schedule, finding time to meet friends and to be with them is a great way to stay social, active and alert. That helps to rejuvenate the brain cells and keep them functioning optimally.
# Increase Time For Fun And Friends
Many people think that increasing or boosting the memory is more to do with serious activities like trying the crossword puzzle or mastering a strategy in chess. However, it has been proven that participating in light hearted pastimes can improve the brain function and memory.
- Having Healthy Relationships – Relationships help stimulate the brain. When one interacts with others it is the best way of exercising the brain and memory. Meaningful relationships and a strong support system can aid brain health.
- Laughter Is Good For The Brain – You may have heard that laughter is the best medicine and it holds true for the brain as well. Laughter engages different regions in the brain which benefits the brain to a large measure. Listening to jokes and working on punch lines help activate different areas in the brain.
- Find Fun In Your Life – You could laugh at yourself by sharing your embarrassing moments with others. You could be a part of funny situations where you find out what is funny and realize the humor in it. One should try and spend time with fun and playful people who have a unique approach to life and help others to laugh easily. Try and spend time with children who have the best tips for being playful and finding fun in everything.
# Increase Sleep And Exercise
It is often said that an old dog cannot be taught new tricks but that is not applicable for the brain. Studies show that the bran has the capability to adapt and change. Such abilities can be harnessed to improve the power and capacity of the brain even at old age. The main thing to emphasize is on is a good lifestyle that includes exercise and sleep at adequate measures.
- Exercising The Brain And The Body – If you treat your body well you will increase the ability of the brain to process as well as recall information. As one does physical exercise they increase the oxygen being sent to the brain. This also lowers the risk of disorders which can lead to memory loss such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
- Sleep On It – If you are not getting adequate sleep, your brain will not be able to function at full capacity. When your brain is not rested fully, critical thinking, problem solving abilities and creativity are affected. Whether you are studying for an exam or trying to keep up with a pressing work schedule you need to give yourself adequate rest. Memory consolidation is seen to occur during the deepest stages of sleep which has a key memory enhancing role.
Do you feel you are losing your memory? Have you lost your memory of many childhood events? When you are suffering from chronic stress and anxiety, it can reduce your memory and delete your old memories from your brain. To keep your brain healthy, happy and alert, you need to take steps to improve your life in the ways mentioned above. Following a healthy diet will also go a long way to boost memory levels.
It’s very simple to become involved with one great piece of life and lose concentrate on alternate parts. It’s critical to have parity in your life and invest enough energy with each diverse perspective. You will be significantly less focused on, significantly more settled, and a great deal more upbeat in the event that you carry on with a healthy lifestyle.
The distinctive things you do in your life fall into various classifications. For instance, practicing falls into physical while going to a congregation administration falls into profound. The four classes of wellbeing are Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual. To be genuinely sound, you should give careful consideration to each of these classes throughout your life.
To break these areas down further and into more realistic ways of how we spend our time, we can use the Life Balance Wheel. This wheel is a variation of eight categories: Mental, Social, Spiritual, Physical, Family, Professional, Financial, and Community. You should spend adequate amounts of time in your life in each of these categories in order to be truly balanced.
Knowing what areas in your life is important, but what exactly should you do to get your life balanced?
# Evaluate. Get a weekly schedule and fill out exactly how you are spending your time for the whole week, hour by hour. Then, at the end of the week, categorize each of your activities and your time into one of the six categories. Add up the hours for each category and see how they stack up. Not every section requires the same amount of time, but make sure that you are spending at least some time in each. Sometimes it’s surprising to see how you’ve been spending (or wasting) your time, so it’s helpful to do this every few months or so.
# Meditate. Set aside part of each day (even if it is only a few minutes) to have some quiet time to think and meditate. Think about how you are spending your time. Take notes on what is going well in your life, and also take notes on what categories you haven’t been spending enough time in.
# Learn to say no. You aren’t magic—you won’t be able to take advantage of every opportunity and say yes to every request. Learn to say no, and realize that you don’t need to do everything—you just need to do your best.
Remember that having a balanced life is a continual process and has no quick fix. Be patient, continue setting goals, and don’t give up!